Crystalline Watercolour Are you fascinated by crystals, stones, rocks and minerals? Do you love their amazing colours? If these 'gems' have captivated you, wait until you try them in watercolour! It is like creating magic! In
Are you fascinated by crystals, stones, rocks and minerals?
Do you love their amazing colours? If these ‘gems’ have captivated you, wait until you try them in watercolour! It is like creating magic!
In this class, you will create a beautiful frameable piece of art to be proud of and hang on your wall. This class is designed for all levels however no experience is necessary.
In this 3 hour workshop you will:
- be given step by step instructions to complete project
- learn about the supplies used in watercolour painting
- gain understanding of simple blending techniques
$85 supplies inc.
link to register https://www.paulatimm.com/
Supplies included in the registration fee:
- 9″x12″ cold press 140lb watercolour paper
- Watercolours will be provided for use during workshop
- General use of studio supplies:
- brushes, pallette, water bucket, board, apron, etc.
- Feel free to bring your fave brushes
(but we will have some on hand for you)
- Tea, Coffee, Water will be provided
Thursday April 4th
cSPACE King Edward
Paula Timm Artist Studio
#125, 1721-29 avenue SW
Maximum class size 12
*15+ with adult accompaniment; exceptions will be considered with consultation.
Sign up to confirm and secure a spot to this magical, creative, and fun workshop!
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Paula Timm Studio
#125 Paula Timm Studio, Level 1, 1721 29 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7